Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A meeting in China

Shanghai... Big city, with all kind of good and bad things! I made a lot of friends and I could see the strength of the chinese people who put all of their efforts pretty much on themselves!

I came there for a European-Asian project meeting... A lot of interesting things I could learn there. Still a meeting to put all sub-projects together and do some brainstorms!

My demonstration was quite successful and at this time, I really came up with that presentation only in PDF format (smiles).

There, interesting things happened: a police cybercar, successful demontrations and good sightseeing in amazing tipical places!

I really brought some of the chinese atmosphere...

Concerning to my project, I almost decided to use the HOG features as the discriminant features in my object recognition system, they have been shown excelent results!

Bellow, some pictures!

No comments: